Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Videos of Turbo-Cat dropping on wildfires

Thanks to my friends at Downstown Aero Crop Services who wanted me to share these videos with you. They gave me permission to embed their videos of the Turbo-Cat dropping on some fires on April 13. The videos are posted on Downstown's (public) Facebook Page. I wrote about the Lower Bank Fire on April 14. In that same article on April 14 I wrote about wildfire in Salem City where two brush trucks were destroyed with no injuries, I am not certain if the fire in the first video is the same fire that I wrote about.

Here in New Jersey, our SEATs are doing good work, dropping on wildfires in support of the wildland firefighters on the ground. Nice work everyone. Stay safe!

Out of Service Fire, Salem NJ C-10 4/13/14 (posted April 14)



Lower Bank Fire Turbine Cat Drop (posted April 13)



Drop #2 Lower bank B2 (posted April 13)



No comments: