Friday, October 24, 2014

Air Tractor 802F Fireboss (Amphibious)

It has been awhile since I posted a SEAT video. Actually, I have had a link to this video filed away in my bookmarks for quite awhile now. I "found this" when I was going through my bookmarks yesterday, doing a bit of computer housekeeping. I'm not quite sure where this video is shot, but that doesn't really matter. It is the Fireboss that matters as well as her pilots who do what they do to keep us safe.

In this video, you will get to know the Air Tractor 802F Fireboss Amphibious Air Tanker. There are some cockpit shots, including shots of scooping from a water body; along with some nice shots of multiple "Firebosses." Regular readers know that I have a special fondness for SEATs. I enjoyed the video and I hope you do as well.


direct link to video

No comments: