Sunday, February 15, 2015

My weather happenings

We are due to have a high wind event that was due to start late on February 14th going into February 15th. It is possible that I might either lose power or my internet. And I only have one or two posts ready to go at this point. So, if I'm not around online, that is why. And if I'm unable to post, I'll be back as soon as possible with an update on my weather and more articles.

 February 15 update (5:30 PM). The worst of the winds in NJ are off the shore as I write this. The winds were high but not as bad as they could have been. Localised scattered power outages, again not as bad is it could have been. We got about 3.5 inches of snow, higher then other nearby areas. A lot of blowing and drifting snow. As many of you know, Southern New England, Coastal Maine, and areas of Canada are seeing blizzard conditions and even more snow. We will be in the deep freeze (by New Jersey standards) tonight and again later this week. For all who are affected by today's storms and other winter weather to come, stay safe out there. And stay warm

No comments: