Pages on this Blog

▼

Monday, April 06, 2009

2009 Federal Contract Airtanker List

It seems that the list of air tankers under federal contract for 2009 has been out for two or three weeks now. I just found out about this list over the weekend. As I understand it, this is the list of multi-engine air tankers available for nationwide contract. It is available here on the National Interagency Coordination Center reference material webpage. A pdf viewer is required to view the list.

2 comments:

  1. I compared the 2008 list with the 2009 list and apparently Aeroflite of Firbanks, AK did not want to play this year as T-264 and T-267 are absent. Otherwise 19 of the previous 21 were present and accounted for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay,

    Thank-you for your comparison of the two lists. I too have noted the absence of T-264 and T-267. I thought that perhaps it was too earlier to assign T-264 and T-267 to Alaska, but you offered another explanation.

    Thanks!

    Tyler

    ReplyDelete