Monday, March 15, 2010

NASCAR design for Wildland Firefighters Foundation: thank-you

I got this thank-you and updated from the designers of the WWF NASCAR design that I am passing on to you

Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who has voted and supported our NASCAR design in support of the Wildland Firefighter Foundation. We achieved 14,662 votes, which for me, shows a phenomenal effort from everyone concerned.  Everyone who voted, linked and passed this on made this possible. It's YOU, that made this car what it is!  It could have never happened without your support.

Now we wait, until April 1, 2010. This is the date in which the Top 10 cars will be announced. Provided we have secured a position in the Top 10, this voting process will happen again.  Voting will be open for the Top 10 cars between April 1 through April 15, 2010. During this time frame, the voting will be more important than ever.  It will be from these 10 cars that the Grand Prize winner will be selected. I have just as much faith now, if not more,  as I did when I entered this contest.

Thanks again to all, we'll see you in the next round!
Tom and Debbie Janney

No comments: