Friday, July 18, 2014

Planes Fire & Rescue is here!!


direct link to video


direct link to video

CAL FIRE advised Disney in the production of Planes: Fire & Rescue. see this  July 16th article from the Huffington Post. Also advising Disney on the film were the Redding Smoke Jumper base (see this article from KRCTV) and the US Forest Service.

I'll be seeing the movie within the next couple of days, I can't wait!!

As I write this update it is 5:30 PM EDT on July 18th, I just got back from seeing Planes: Fire & Rescue. I stayed to the end to see the credits and saw references to the advisors from CAL FIRE, and CAL FIRE's Hemet-Ryan Air Attack Base as well as the Grass Valley Air Attack Base. The credits were scrolling quickly, so I missed the references to the Redding Smoke Jumper Base and the US Forest Service.

No comments: