Thursday, October 18, 2007

Resuming blogging

If you have been following my blog, then you know that I have not posted anything in over two weeks. I spent some of this time starting to write some private reflections based on my recent trip to Malawi. But the last of those writings were about ten days ago. I have been in a relatively dry period in regards to any writing. I am not here to go into a prolonged analysis of the whys and the wherefores of this dry period. Rather, I am ready to move on and continue with posts to my blog.

I am not exactly sure what I will be writing about here. It may or may not be about Malawi. I think I am at a turning point in my blogging about Malawi. If I am to post on a more regular basis and, at the same time, take time when I am preparing an entry on Malawi, I might want to intersperse my Malawi entries with reflections on other things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tyler -- I'm glad you're back blogging. I've enjoyed reading your notes on Malawi as I was not as meticulous in my own journal.

More later -- Jane (Paulson)

Random Ramblings NJ said...

Jane,

It is so great to hear from you, one of my fellow Malawi travelers. I think that you know how much it means to me that you have enjoyed reading me blog on Malawi.

Tyler