Wednesday, January 18, 2012

More on Aero Union

I made a very short post here saying that Aero Union is having an auction on Feb, 28. There inventory of P-3 Orions, parts, various intellectual property and other assets. Specifically, sealed bids will be opened on Feb. 28.

I'd like to thank a good friend who told me that Bill Gabbert of Wildfire Today wrote an article yesterday reporting on some recent correspondance he had with Mr. Gourley, CEO of Aero Union Corp. According to Gabbert, Mr. Gourley said that Aero Union is going to appeal the US Forest Service's decision of July 29, 2011 to terminate Aero Union's contract.

I don't know if I can add anything to what Bill Gabbert has already said, so I'll leave you to your own devices to go and read Bill's article. He includes a copy of Mr. Gourley's letter at the end of his article.

No comments: