Friday, December 22, 2017

Dozer working wildfire

When you consider the ground crews that work wildfires, let us not forgot that ground crews are not only boots on the ground, but also dozers and other vehicles. I am always on the look out for good videos showing dozers working a wildfire. I became aware of this video thanks to the my friends at the B10 NJ Wildland Fire Page "Video of the Week" posted on December 15, 2017.

You will see both the dozer, and some ground crews on the fire line. Great shots of the dozer working this section of wildfire near some homes.
The video that I originally embedded here is no longer available on Youtube, that happens sometimes. So, I found these two videos of dozers working wildfires to share in its place

Direct link to video on Youtube


Direct link to video on Youtube

No comments: