Monday, April 30, 2018

Red Flag Warning: Southern NJ, Delaware, and Maryland

Update April 30th, 7:31 PM Conditions remained quiet in Southern New Jersey as I write this, according to my friends. It will warm up this week, so it is possible that wildfire activity could ramp up with warmer temps.

Update April 30th, 5:45 PM. My friends in Southern New Jersey tell me that so far, it has been a quiet day in the area under Red Flag Warnings in Southern New Jersey. It has been cloudy in Central and Northern New Jersey which has kept the relative humidity lower thus minimizing the fire danger.  I don't know about Northern New Jersey, but my friends from Central New Jersey tell me it has been very quiet in Central New Jersey.

Red Flag Warnings in place for Southern New Jersey, Delaware, and most of Maryland through 8 PM this evening (April 30th)

NWS Philadelphia/Mt. Holly - Red Flag Warnings through 8PM on April 30th



No comments: