- What stories you could tell:
- Stories of flying with other members of your group and your birddog from base to fire,
- Stories of fun on the ramp and being washed at the end of the day,
- Stories from the crews at the bases who filled your belly with retardant,
- Stories from dispatchers
- Stories from other ground and ramp crews at the various bases where you flew,
- Stories of being loved by your mech who kept you running at peak efficiency,
- Stories of flying the fires to help the crews on the ground fight wildfires,
- Stories about your pilots who flew you,
- and stories the wildland firefighting crews on the ground on the fires you flew.
Note: To see a list of all the articles in this series go here.