Friday, May 16, 2014

San Diego County CA wildfires -- photo galleries

Here are some photo galleries and videos of the wildfires that have been burning in San Diego County the past four days. According to the CAL FIRE current incident page, the Poinsettia Fire is 100% contained at 600 acres, the Cocos Fire (San Marco) had burned 3,018 acres with 10% containment at 9:15 AM PDT this morning, and the Bernardo Fire has burned 1,548 acres and is 90% contained. I updated the fires that I have written about, for information on other fires burning in San Diego County, check the CAL FIRE current incident page.



direct link to video from U-T San Diego



direct link to video from U-T San Diego (some shots of air support, I think this video was shot on May 15th)

NBC San Diego Photo Gallery (I had disable my adblocker to view the gallery, and it was well worth it!)

LA Times Article (May 16, 2:14 PDT) with photo gallery

No comments: