Friday, May 09, 2014

small brush fire in NJ on May 7, contained

I was listening to the online scanner feed for New Jersey Forest Fire Service Division B this past Wednesday afternoon (May 7) while I was doing some work on my computer. At the time, I thought that I was hearing traffic about what sounded like a brush fire burning in central New Jersey. Since I needed to focus on the task on hand, I was not able to pay close attention to the scanner feed.

I didn't think much about until yesterday when a very short article came across my desk about a brush fire in Woodbridge NJ (Middlesex County). I spent a little time today rooting around on the internet and found this video on youtube, live feed from CBS2 in NYC who had their news helo over the fire Wednesday afternoon when it broke out, CBS 2 reporter Joe Biermann was reporting.



direct link to video

I don't know that much about this fire, only what I saw on the CBS 2 video and then read on My Central NJ dot com, here.

No comments: