Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Adios (original) T-910 (1 of 2)

I was in San Diego California four weeks ago when I first learned that 10 Tanker retired T-910 after reading Bill Gabbert's article of November 14. She got a great send off and tribute when she took off for the last time from Castle Airport, her base since 2013.

I thought that you might enjoy reading some of the comments from 10 Tanker Air Carrier's Facebook Page after she took her final flight, go here for a nice photo of her last take off along with some comments and photos and a video shared by many who love her. Please take the time to scroll through the comments, check out the photos and the video and shed a tear or two for a maginficant airplane.

I'll be posting an article on December 13 where I will share some reflections of my own on T-910. But in the mean time, I want to share a video with you.


No comments: