Friday, September 30, 2016

Loma Fire (CA) Air Operations #2

I wrote about the Loma Fire on September 28th where I shared a short video from a local news outlet of air operations over the fire. Today I will share two more videos showing air operations over the Loma Fire. But first, an update. As I write this, the Loma Fire has burned 4,313 acres in Santa Clara County, California. The fire is at 34 percent containment. Eight residences and nine outbuildings have been destroyed, an additional 325 buildings are threatened. Evacuation orders remain in place.  CAL FIRE has an incident page for the Loma Fire, the latest incident page (updated periodically while the fire is active) may be found here.

Both of the videos that I am embedding below were uploaded by W Colby. Allow about 15 minutes to watch both videos.


Direct link to video on Youtube


Direct link to video on Youtube

No comments: