Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Dozers working the 2016 Pinnacle Fire

I wanted to find some more videos of dozers working wildfires to show. The two videos that I will share here are footage from the November 2016 Pinnacle Mountain Fire that burned over 10,000 acres.  I believe but am not certain that the Pinnacle  Mountain Fire burned in South Carolina, I think. But because I am not sure I won't post any more information on that fire. My point in sharing the videos is to show some footage of dozers. The location could be anywhere. Revised on December 19, 2018L the nine minute video that I had originally embedded is no longer available, but the direct link to the four minute video, below is still available.

Direct link to video from Honey Coop, showing wildland fire crews working the fire along with a dozer (under 4 minutes). There is no embed available, but I hope you go to the link and take the time to watch the video.

No comments: