Wednesday, July 28, 2021

2021 wildfire season: NJ Forest Fire Service crews deployed to Montana

When I wrote my post on July 26th about Eastern United States deployments to various states in the Western United States to help with this devastating wildfire season out west, I knew that New Jersey Forest Fire Service (NJFFS) engines and crews were deployed. I suspected that all or most of the NJFFS deployments were to Montana. 

 Just this morning, I saw a post from the NJFFS about the deployment of their engines, trucks and crews to Montana. I want to share this with you. With a note of extreme gratitude and pride that wildland firefighters are yet again helping to fight wildfires out west. I am very proud of all of you. I pray for your safety. You honor us and do New Jersey proud by your service.


No comments: