Wednesday, February 16, 2022

2021 wildfire season crew videos: WZ Fire Crew

As I was looking for fire crew videos summarizing their 2021 fire season, I came across this video from the WZ Fire. From the about page of this video (go here), which states that all scenes in this video are in Minnesota, it seems to me that this fire crew is based in Minnesota. While I consider Minnesota to be a part of the midwest and a distance from New Jersey, they are a part of the Eastern Area Coordination Center (EACC) and that means something to me as New Jersey is part of the EACC as well. I enjoyed the video as I got to know a very little about this part of the United States, a pretty area. Allow about ten minutes to watch the video


Direct link to video on YouTube uploaded by Luke Macho

No comments: