Monday, April 12, 2010

Watershed Wildfire (Los Padres Ntl. Forest 1958)



About a week ago, Rambling Chief made this post about three historical wildfire documentaries that are now freely available at the FedFlix video archive. I believe that history is important, so I am going to make individual posts of these three videos, in chronological order. This is video is about a wildfire that burned in 1958 in the Los Padres National Forest in California, dubbed the Watershed Fire. I'll post the next video in a few days, so stay tuned. Or, you can visit RamblingChiefs via the link above to watch all three.

Allow about 20 minutes to watch this video.

Added on June 15, 2016: I don't think that either the link or the embedded video on this article is working. Over the next several days, I'll try to take some time to get new links for you. Please be patient. 

No comments: