Wednesday, February 06, 2013

New Associated Aerial Firefighters website


The Associated Aerial Firefighters (AAF) has recently redesigned their website. You might want to check it out. They have a nice set of news articles available on the entry page of their site. I am especially interested in their nice set of links featuring aerial firefighting, some of which are still being developed, including a page on fixed wing specifications and rotor specificationsfire chemicals, history (including a piece by my friend Tom Janney) and terminology.

I noted with interest an article on the AAF site with information about the new AAFAirtankerVideos channel on youtube , go here to see the brief news article from the AAF announcing their new youtube channel.

There is more to the AAF site than I have discussed here. I am proud to be a member of the AAF.

No comments: