Friday, September 06, 2013

Geronimo and Del Rosa Hotshots

I was looking around on Inciweb's page for the Rim Fire a little while ago because I wanted to check out their photo page. I figured that since this is such a large fire that there would be several pages of photos, and I was right. InciWeb had 144 photos on 15 pages. Perhaps you will want to take a look at some of these photos.

There was a method to my madness, so to speak. That is, I was thinking about the post I made yesterday about the Rim Fire, where I embedded a video from Sunshine Pictures showing the Geronimo Hotshots working the Rim Fire. I wanted to share a couple more videos of Hotshot crews at work, so I thought I'd start with the Geronimo Hotshots.

The Geronimo Hotshots are from San Carlos AZ, here is a short video:

When I was on the photo page from Inciweb's Rim Fire page, I saw a photo of the Del Rosa Hotshots. I believe that they are the oldest hotshot crew in the nation.


To my friends on the fire line, stay safe out there. Thanks for what you do for us.

No comments: