Friday, January 29, 2016

Post-Wildfire Recovery from CAL FIRE

The work is not done when a wildfire is contained and under control. Indeed for many wildfires, the all important post-fire recovery phase may have already begun before the wildfire is declared contained. Elsewhere I have written about post-fire recovery and will continue to do so as I can. See for example these posts on the 2015 Soda Fire Post-Fire Recovery and these posts on the Rim Fire (the later post focus on post-fire recovery). I am in the process of doing some background work in anticipation of resuming posting on the 2015 Soda Fire Post-Fire Recovery efforts soon. I have a little more work to do on the Rim Fire Post-Fire Recovery, so those posts will take a little longer to appear.

In the meantime, thanks to my friends at the B10 NJ Wildland Fire Page (videos change weekly), I found a nice video on CAL FIRE's post-wildfire recovery.


Direct link to video from CAL FIRE

No comments: