Wednesday, August 23, 2017

South Carolina Wildland Firefighters - Spring 2017

I have not been in South Carolina in years but I just returned from visiting North Carolina which adjoins South Carolina on the north. To digress a moment, I was in North Carolina visiting some good friends and we took a trip to the western part of the State on Monday to watch the total eclipse. I don't normally write a travel log on this blog, but I will share about my trip with some photos (not of the eclipse) in a couple of days.

In the meantime, I wanted to get back to our regularly scheduled programming, so to speak, and hope that you enjoy this video about some wildland firefighters working wildfires in the Andrew Pickens Ranger District, Sumter National Forest in South Carolina in the Spring of 2017. Enjoy.


Direct link to video

No comments: