Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Eclipse 2017: follow-up


Direct link to video from Team Greene Real Estate (Rexburg Idaho)

Some what belatedly, I am making my final post (for now) on the 2017 Solar Eclipse. I made this post on eclipse day and a post a few days later talking about watching the total eclipse in Sylva North Carolina with some good friends (go here).

I want to share a few other links that I found that I thought some of you might be interested in.

Raw live video from NASA (16 minutes) no commentary from Space Videos
Photos from Carbondale Illinois
Photos from around the United States during on the day of the 2017 eclipse
More photos of the eclipse reveal sunspots and solar flares
Total eclipse: effect on nature
Report from Mike Wall of Space dot com (with videos) of the 2017 total eclipse

I'll close with a couple of videos on the NASA 2017 Solar Eclipse Video Gallery and a second 2017 Solar Eclipse Video gallery from NASA


Direct link to video


Direct link to video


No comments: