Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Remembering 9/11

Eighteen years ago, I was in my office in central New Jersey when the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon occurred. All of us who were old enough to remember will always remember where we were and what we were doing when the attacks occurred. I, like many others, were at work. At the time, I worked in central New Jersey. I could swear that I saw a couple of fighter jets overhead. We all have memories of that day, mine are probably not much different from yours, although geography may make a difference.

I ask you to join me in a moment of silent remembrance for those who died in the attacks on September 11, 2001. Let us also remember all the first responders who died later as well as those who are suffering severe physical and emotional trauma. Finally, there are those either lived or worked in Manhattan or Washington who survived the attacks yet may hold some emotional scars.


Direct link to video

No comments: