Wednesday, October 16, 2019

2018 wildfire season: Breckenridge Hotshots 2018 crew video

I was going through my bookmarked files today and found a couple of 2018 crew videos that I did post earlier this year. You will see a couple of shots of airtankers and a helicopter with a bucket making drops. Remember that the tankers and helos fly wildfires to help the crews on the ground fight wildfires. And in this case the crews the tankers and helos you see are helping the Breckenridge Hotshots. I like the crew videos because I get to know the crews, not only as they work fires but training and having fun. What stands out to me in this video are the shots of butterflies and smaller critters towards the end of the video as well as the cowboys on horseback in Wyoming.

I will be looking forward to their 2019 crew video when it comes out.

The videographer discloses on Youtube that the video is not officially endorsed by the US Forest Service, the US department of Agriculture of Sequoia National Forest.



Direct link to video from James Lazaro

No comments: