Wednesday, October 02, 2019

All female wildland firefighting crews

I am always on the lookout for footage of all female wildland firefighting crews. I am in luck because within the last 7 to 10 days I came across two short videos of all female wildland fire crews deployed to wildfires. I then dug through my archive of saved bookmarks where I found two more videos. Women have been a part of mixed gender crews for years and they have already proven that they have what it takes.

Enjoy these four short videos

Thank-you for all you do to keep us safe. Stay safe.

Women in wildland firefighting

direct link to video

BLM Wyoming all women's crew

direct link to video

Deployed to Alaska earlier this year.

direct link to video

Colorado's first all female crew

direct link to video

No comments: