Friday, September 03, 2021

Friday Fun: more from EAA AirVenture 2021

We in the mid-atlantic and the northeast in the United States and portions of the maritime provinces recover from flooding after the remnants of Hurricane Ida while extreme drought and devastating wildfires continue in the western United States and Canada. We in portions of the east coast USA have had weather problems of a different sort than our friends on the west coast. The most recent example being that I had a lot of rain the night of September 1st and know that I am lucky to have had only minor inconveniences, this is not the case with others who live near me with badly flooded basements and then there are those who live in areas seeing River flooding. I don't know about you, but I need something fun and light hearted today. So, in the spirit of Friday Fun, usually aviation related, I share another video taken at the 2021 EAA AirVenture. In this video of just under nine minutes by AirshowStuffVideos, you will see US Navy EA-18G Growler Legacy Flight team (VAQ-129) flying, later joined by two F4U Corsairs. Enjoy


Direct link to YouTube video from AirshowStuffVideos

No comments: