Friday, April 15, 2022

Friday Fun: some scenes from New Jersey on a holiday weekend

For many this is a holiday weekend coming up with both Easter and Passover coinciding. I want to wish all who are traveling this weekend safe travels. And for those who celebrate either Easter or Passover, I wish a happy holiday. I am also rethinking what I call Friday Fun. With this being mid-April with spring in its many personalities here, I wanted to share some of the beauty of New Jersey. With this in mind I am sharing two videos showing the beauty of a couple of favorite places of mine. The first is a flight in a Cessna 182 over the Delaware Water Gap and the second is of Island Beach State Park.

Delaware Water Gap

Direct link to video on YouTube from bassfreqdotcom


Island Beach State Park

Direct link to video on YouTube from NJ dot com

No comments: