Friday, January 05, 2024

2023 Wildfire Season: Coulson Quick Reaction Force (CA) Highlights

I stumbled upon a nice nine-minute video from Coulson Aviation on their Facebook Page highlighting their Quick Reaction Force (QRF) in 2023. Before sharing the video I want to provide some context of exactly what the Quick Reaction Force is. The Quick Reaction Force is a partnership between Coulson and Southern California Edison, Ventura County Fire Department, Orange County Fire Authority and Los Angeles County Fire Department for 24/7 aerial wildfire operations. The video that embed below from Coulson discusses the Quick Reaction Force.


Direct link to video from Coulson Aviation on YouTube


I am sorry to say that due to restrictions I can not embed the nine minute video highlighting Coulson's 2023 QRF operations. I urge you to go directly to Coulson's Facebook Page where you should be able to watch this video.  I enjoyed watching this video, some great photography including some images of night-time operations.

Note: To the best of my knowledge you do not need a Facebook account to watch the video, you may get a prompt to enter account info for Facebook or set up an account. Just close the window and you should be able to watch the video.

No comments: