Wednesday, April 17, 2024

A Visit to the Empty Sky Memorial in Liberty State Park, NJ

 I knew about the Empty Sky Memorial in Liberty State Park, NJ but had not visited the Park in 15 years. Yesterday I went to the Park with a friend to refresh ourselves on how to get there for an upcoming trip. To say I was moved by seeing the Empty Sky Memorial, New Jersey's memorial to those with ties to New Jersey who died in the September 11th attack on the World Trad Center is an understatement. I live in western Hudson County for sixteen years where I saw the World Trade Center every day, I move a few months before the attacks. For reasons I can not quite explain I felt like I had to take a time out from my usual fare on this blog and dedicate this post to all who died at the World Trade Center in the attacks as well as the first responders, those who died and those who survived.


Direct link to video on YouTube from TravelTouristVideos 

No comments: