Friday, July 26, 2024

Friday Fun: EAA AirVenture Highlights from AirShowStuffVideos

 I knew that EAA AirVenture is still going on this week in Oshkosh. I wanted some aviation related videos to share with you today. Knowing that AirshowStuffVideos does a great job with their videos of air shows and related aviation interests, I went to YouTube and quickly found a couple of videos. The one that I am sharing today is a video of highlights from EAA AirVenture on Thursday, July 25th shot by AirshowStuffVideos. I liked this video because I got to see many older and historic aircraft in addition to more recent aircraft. I also got to see shots of some of the many aircraft on the ground at EAA AirVenture. For those that are interested, AirshowStuffVideos had some nice highlights from Wednesday, July 24th with more recent aircraft including the Blue Angels and many others I recognized.

Here is the video from AirshowStuffVideos of 2024 EAA AirVenture Thursday Highlights.


Direct link to video from AirshowStuffVideos on YouTube 

No comments: