Wednesday, July 03, 2024

How BLM Fire Uses SEATs

 Sometimes I luck out when I am looking on social media for things to share with you. Yesterday I saw on my Youtube feed a video from the National Interagency Fire Center on their YouTube channel about how the Bureau of Land Management's (BLM0 fire aviation program about their use of Single Engine Airtankers (SEATs) and all the support personal who work with the SEATs. I am aware of the good work that the BLM does out west and applaud their use of SEATs on wildfires in and around their territory. I learned a lot from this video not only about SEATs but also from SEAT aviation managers at various bases used by SEATs. Enjoy. Allow for under six minutes to watch this video.


Direct link from the National Interagency Fire Center on YouTube

No comments: