Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Intro to A-26 Tanker Series

Some of you will recall that I wrote about the Douglas A-26 Invader in a series of articles earlier this year (from February 23 to March 13). At that time I promised that I would write about her service as a firefighting tanker in the U.S. and in Canada. I am still developing this series as I write this, but I can provide the following time line to start things off.

July 26: Revisiting flying the A-26, historic training video on flying the A-26
July 29: A-26 Tanker Series -- Acknowledgements
July 31: A-26 Tankers in the United States
Aug 2: First A-26 Tanker in the U.S. - N5457V
Aug 5: A sample of A-26 Tankers that started service in the U.S. and went to Canada


I am still working on the articles focusing on her service in Canada, those articles will start posting on or about August 7.

No comments: