Saturday, August 02, 2008

Five part LA Times series on wildfires

The LA Times has a five-part series on wildfires. Not being a regular reader of the LA Times, I'm not sure how long these articles and associated videos will be freely available. Part 1 is dated 27 July, and part 5 is dated 3 August. By the way, the thumbnail of part 5 refers to Australia fighting wildfires differently then Americans do.

I first heard about the LA Times series a couple of days ago and only just know remembered to post the link. I have not read these articles yet, and intend to do so. Perhaps while I listen to the Yanks play the LA Angels. Anyway, I wanted to post this link now so that any of you who are interested can check it out.

As a frame of reference, I just checked the link for the article I referred to in my post on Apple Pie Ridge on July 19. The article is dated July 7 and as of today (August 2), the link is still active. Perhaps this will provide a frame of reference for how long this five-part series will be freely available

No comments: