Wednesday, March 25, 2009

fire behavior

Tomorrow I will be posting a link to an Interagency Aviation Training (IAT) module on SEAT firefighting tactics. I don't know the specifics of the IAT online modules nor do I know much about certifications and (re)certifications that airtanker pilots and helicopter pilots go through. What interested me in this site, was that I learned something from looking at certain modules.

With this in mind, I thought I'd post a link to the module on fire behavior. This is the first of four modules on SEAT training. By the way, the module for helicopter training is almost identical. I have looked at this module a couple of times, spending about fifteen to twenty minutes on my first go around. It requires the adobe flash player, and you can move backwards and view a slide again.

No comments: