Friday, September 10, 2010

San Bruno Gas Main Explosion



By now, I think that many of you have heard about the rupture of the gas main in San Bruno, CA. Four people are dead, 52 are injured and 38 homes were destroyed in the resulting fire. The video I embedded above was shot this morning by KGO (ABC-7) in San Francisco.

There is not much more that I can say. In a video report I saw last night, the Mayor of San Bruno asked all of us for our prayers. I offer this article as an act of prayer.

San Francisco Chronicle Article
photos from San Francisco Chronicle
1st hand account from Brian Carmody. The footage was taken about 15 minutes after the explosion. The interview was with KGO reporters. The video is a little over 15 minutes and is on the intense side, perhaps not for the faint of heart. Brain is a freelance photographer.

No comments: