Monday, November 06, 2017

NJ Forest Fire Service (Section A3) images from a training class

Section A3 of the New Jersey Forest Fire Service had a training class recently that took place at Andover-Aeroflex Airport in Andover (Sussex County) NJ. I thought that you might enjoy some photos that they took of scenes around the airport. As I understand it, Andover-Aeroflex is the base for air operations of Division A (northern New Jersey) of the New Jersey Forest Fire Service. I could not find a website for Andover-Aeroflex Airport, but I did find a website for the Andover Flight Academy, based at Andover-Aeroflex, they have a page with information about Andover-Aeroflex (12N) that may be found here. I have taken a couple of scenic flights over Andover-Aeroflex including one landing, and I have gone walking in the adjoining Kittatinny Valley State Park.

To view the photos, click on the line under "Section A# District Warden's Association" or you may go directly to their photo album (here).

Thanks to all the NJ Forest Fire Service wildland firefighters for keeping us in New Jersey safe from wildfires.


No comments: