Thursday, December 27, 2018

Seasons Greetings and thank-you to all wildland firefighters

I took the last two days off to spend time with my family and friends during this holiday season. I am well aware that for many wildland firefighters -- on the ground or in the air -- as well as structure firefighters were working those two days to keep us safe. At times sacrificing time with their families. So, I want to take some time again, to thank all wildland firefighters for your service. I also want to wish all wildland firefighters and structure firefighters a very happy holiday season and a happy New Year.

The tribute video below may be a rerun, so to speak, as I have shared it at least twice on the blog. The video was uploaded to Youtube over tent years ago, but it stands the test of time, offering a good tribute to wildland firefighters. Further it was one of my favorites. I post this with thanks in my heart for all that wildland firefighters -- on the ground and in the air -- do to keep us safe.


Direct link to video on Youtube

No comments: