Wednesday, July 31, 2019

AG-Cat crop dusting up close and personal

Being in the middle of what seems like our weekly line of thunder storms passing through my area of New Jersey this seems like a perfect time to share a video that I came across last week about flying a Turbine Ag-Cat for crop dusting. The video was uploaded by Scott Palmer who according to his Youtube channel is a pilot, professional skydiver, indoor sky diving coach and adventurer. In the video below, he takes us along for a day flying a turbine Ag-Cat crop dusting in Washington

Allow a little more than 15 minutes for the video. Thanks to my friends at NJFFS Section B10 for sharing this video in their video of the week page several days ago.

Hopefully I will be off before the I hear more thunder.


Direct link to video uploaded by Scott Palmer

No comments: