Friday, May 14, 2021

More about NWS Incident Meteorologists

On May 3rd, I made my first post of 2021 on NWS Incident Meteorologists where I shared a very nice video about what Incident Meteorologists (IMETs) do. The video that I shared last week has good information and while it is a few years old by now, the information in the video reflects good science. Just the other day,  thanks to my friends from the NWS IMET office on Facebook, I learned about a nice video that is under three minutes from the US National Weather Service Weather Forecast Office in Burlington VT where two of their Meteorologists are IMETs.  I enjoyed this short video and I hope that you do as well. What follows is a link to the tweet from the NWS Burlington VT Weather Forecast Office with the video. If the full tweet with the video does not show up for you it is because you are using some sort of ad blocker. It is up to you whether or not you disable your tracker, if you do not want to disable your ad blocker or tracker,  click on the link in the second line and you should be directed to the Tweet.   IMETs save lives!


No comments: