Wednesday, February 15, 2023

2022 Wildfire Season: Stanislaus Hotshots 2022 Season

 I will be posting more in a couple of days or so on the prescribed burns that the New Jersey Forest Fire Service are conducting in New Jersey. In the meantime as I will be busy most of the day visiting a good friend I will continue posting videos from wildfire crews summarizing their 2022 season. Today I am sharing a video by Riley Yuan with highlights from the Stanislaus Hotshots 2022 season. I enjoyed this video getting a peak in to what life is like for the Stanislaus Hotshots in action and during important downtime to refresh and recharge. 

March 3, 2023 update. I did enjoy this video, unfortunately this video is no longer available, but I do want to thank the Stanislaus Hotshots for the work they did during the 2022 fire season to protect us from wildfires.


Direct link to video by Riley Yuan on YouTube

No comments: