Monday, July 03, 2023

2023 Wildfire Season: New Jersey Forest Fire Service Sending engines and crew to CA


Direct link to video from CBS Philadelphia on YouTube

Every year the New Jersey Forest Fire Service (NJFFS) sends engines and crews to help fight wildfires in other states. I am very thankful for when I hear that NJFFS are deployed out of state. The other day I learned that the NJFFS has sent two engines with five crew members to southern California to help fight wildfires in that region. I am especially appreciative of this as I have some family and friends in southern California. As I understand it the engines and crew left on Saturday, July 1st for southern California. Thank-you NJFFS crew for helping out in southern California and taking time away from your families during a holiday weekend. Stay safe.


No comments: