Wednesday, July 05, 2023

A little Housekeeping

A couple of points of housekeeping I want to bring to your attention.

1. Believe it or not, I do try to minimize my use of sharing (embedding or direct links) to social media such as Twitter and Facebook. However, sometimes I get the best information from government agencies on their social media accounts, sometimes their social media accounts are the only way to get this information. Recent changes to Twitter mean that I may still be able to embed twitter content but a Twitter account is required to access that content directly. I used to rely on Twitter when their content was freely available with out an account because some accounts on Facebook require a password. I am hoping that I will still be able to embed content from Twitter, but if that is not possible I will deal with that if and when it happens.

2. I let more than two and a half years go by without updating my Airtankers 101 page, I have made what I hope some significant updates today with more to come as I try to find current information for you.

3. I have updated the links on three other pages: 

Thanks to all of you for your patience and for following my blog. I appreciate all of you.


No comments: