Wednesday, October 11, 2023

2023 Wildfire Season: Argentina Wildfire

As we are well into fall here in the mid-atlantic area of the United States with winter coming in two months, it is spring and will soon be summer in Argentina. While I was perusing the wildfire tab on my News App on my devices, I noted an October 11th story (with a video) from Sky News about a wildfire that has been burning in the Cordoba Province in Argentina (South America), go here to read the story and see the video


A man who started a campfire that grew out of control has been detained. There are evacuations in place. About 960 firefighters with the support of eight air tankers and two helicopters are working this wildfire. An unknown number of residences are affected. I do not know how many acres have been burned.


Direct link to video on YouTube from Mirror Now

No comments: