Thursday, November 23, 2023

On Thanksgiving Day Thankful for Wildland Firefighters and All First Responders


Direct link to video on YouTube


As I pause today to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family I am taking time to remember all that I am grateful for. I post this in thanksgiving and gratitude for wildland firefighters on the ground and in the air along with those that provide invaluable support behind the scenes. I remember the structure firefighters who may provide structure protection along with the other first responders such as law enforcement and EMTs. Some of you are away from your family and friends working on the fireline so that we may be safe. I write this so that you know that I am thinking of you today as you work the fireline or doing behind the scenes work or are on call as first responders. I want you to know that what you do matters and I know that you are sacrificing your time with your family and friends to do this important service. I pray for your safety. 

No comments: