Monday, December 11, 2023

2023 Wildfire Season: Clackamas Crew 30 2023 season

This is the time of year when I like to post videos shot be wildland fire crews highlighting their 2023 season. I like to see what these crews experience and how they decide to use videos to showcase their season. I also get a feel for the personality, if you will of the crew as a whole. 

In the case of the video that I am sharing or embedding today, I got to learn about a wildland firefighting crew that I had not previously known, the Clackamas Crew 30, which I believe is based in the Clackamas Fire District in Oregon. The video is longer then the videos I usually share, at about 20 minutes but I think you will enjoy the video and getting to know the members of the 2023 Clackamas Crew 30


Direct link to video from Cuttin' Chris on YouTube

No comments: