Wednesday, December 20, 2023

News Helicopter from ABC6 in Philadelphia Crashes in Wharton State Forest

 I was quite saddened to read in NJ Advance Media this morning, Dec 20th, that a News Helicopter from 6ABC in Philadelphia crashed last night in a remote section of Wharton State Forest in New Jersey leaving two dead. My prayers go out to the families of the deceased, their colleagues at 6ABC and all who love them. I understand that the New Jersey Forest Fire Service is assisting at the scene of the crash. According to the report from NJ Advance Media the helicopter crash near Quaker Bridge Atison Road and Mullica River Road in a remote section of Wharton State Forest.


The NJFFS Section B10 Website shared two videos in their daily video postings about the crash, my thanks to my friends at the NJFFS Section B10 for the links to these videos that I am embedding here to share with you.


Direct link to video from Fox43 on YouTube


Direct link to video from 6ABC on YouTube

No comments: