Wednesday, February 14, 2024

2023 Wildfire Season: Crew 3 (Idaho?) Crew Video

 When I post crew videos summarizing their 2023 wildfire season, I always try to look for initial attack crews or other crews that are not hotshot crews. Initial attack crews do important work, often being among the first crews assigned to a wildfire. While on YouTube just now, I came across an eleven-minute video from summarizing the 2023 wildfire season of Crew 3. Given the number of wildfires in Idaho that this crew worked (see the end of the video), my guess is that Crew 3 is based out of Idaho. But I am not certain of this. I don't know if where this crew is based matters, what matters is that they did good work on wildfires to protect us.


Direct link to video from Krossed Saints on  YouTube

No comments: