Wednesday, August 02, 2006

awesome videos of floods in Frenchtown NJ

Frenchtown is about ten miles north of Lambertville NJ on the Delaware. In one of my earlier posts, I posted a link to some photos posted on the website of Emergency Management Services of Hunterdon County. For those of you who haven't visited this site in the past couple of weeks, I urge you to go back to the Hunterdon County EMS site to see some really awesome videos taken by Donna and Bill Knispel of Frenchtown NJ.

Speaking of debris, this video clip taken by the Knispels shows a rather large tree floating down the River.

I was able to view these video clips on my Mac with Quicktime. I don't know what you PC folk use to see videos on the web. I'd imagine that one of your windows programs will do fine.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Kaeton said...

Tyler,

Thanks so much for starting this Blog. It's an amazing world, I've discovered. Yours is an important voice. I'm glad it has found a vehicle.